Aim of the game
To collect all the cards.
Before you start
- 5 years old +
- 3 to 6 players
- Play with the 42 Speciality Cards
How to play
- Shuffle and deal out all the cards. Players do not look at their cards and hold them in a stack in front of them, face down.
- Each player flips the top card from their stack and places it face up in a pile central to all players.
- When a player notices any pair of matching colour, they race to slam one hand on the pile and yell “Snap!”.
- The player who says “Snap!” first wins the pile of cards and add them to the bottom of their stack.
- If a player runs out of cards, they are out.
- The first player to collect the entire deck of cards wins the game.