Primary Education / CPD
- Brand: MAINTENANT Sustaining Now
Play and learn about the Science of Sustainable Development
MAINTENANT Sustaining Now provides interactive sessions based on a solution-focused educational methodology Earth System Science Education™.
We offer different formats:
- Community Projects, bringing the whole school and families together to accomplish a meaningful challenge for a long-lasting and constructive effect.
- STEAM workshops where children investigate a natural phenomenon based on art activities and hands-on scientific experiments. Certificates are awarded to each child to encourage scientific vocation.
- Play sessions using our collection of educational card games DIVERSITY DECK®
- Workshops for families, parents and careers
- CPD / Training for teachers
We will enable children and adults to learn about climate, biodiversity, global citizenship and healthy living. They will be given keys to understand our planet. They will measure the impact of their choices on society and the environment. They will be empowered to become change-makers.
Sessions can be taught in English or bilingual French/English as CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning).
We endorse the United Nations Sustainable Development Global Goals and use them as a teaching framework.
For further information, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags: Primary Education
DIVERSITY DECK® Collection
The new must have family eco-play games
DIVERSITY DECK® card games are for all generations, to enjoy playing classic card games such as snap, happy families, crazy eights, black jack, go fish, rock paper scissors and more, whilst providing a great way to introduce different levels of learning as starting points of conversation around sustainability topics. Our two special cards, Calamity and Parry, add even more fun and strategic problem to solve the game.
Supports the UK National Curriculum and promotes STEAM learning and the UN's 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
All our products are durable and printed locally in United Kingdom on 100% recycled non bleached paper using ecological inks.