PYRAMID SOLITAIRE | Gripping solo entertainment!
Aim of the game | Get rid of all the cards
Before you start
How to play
- Place cards face up in a pyramid shape. Start with one card at the top and lay five rows. When you get to row 6 at the bottom, place all the cards face up. Keep the cards left in a pile.
- Match the cards by numbers (or by pictures for a trickier game). If you can pair them up, discard them. You can match more than 2 cards in one go.
- To free up a new card, the space below has to be cleared of cards, meaning no card is covering either side of the card above.
- When numbers (or pictures) can’t be matched, turn over one card from the pile. Go through the pile only once for a more challenging game.
- PARRY | Discards a Calamity
- CALAMITY | You lose, unless you
Tags: Rules, Pyramid solitaire