Job ad - Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a skilled and experienced Business Development Manager / Executive to take control of their career, in a role with a genuinely motivated social entreprise and an excellent work life balance.
We are a fast growing educational social enterprise aiming to introduce the Science of Sustainable Development to schools and families, while raising awareness of topics such as climate disruption, bio conservation and healthy living.
We produce STEAM educational card games and teaching material for the general public and for schools.
(STEAM = Science Technology Engineering Arts and Mathematics)
We are based in Bromley.
We are currently operating in London and Paris.
We are looking for a local,member to complete our dynamic team and help us take our organisation to the next level.
The potential candidate will be expected to:
- Produce / strengthen our Retail Strategy
- Find buyers and distribution channels for our range of scientific educational services, products and card games
- Prospect for new sales opportunities, new revenue streams and increase profitability
- Perform on-going market research to explore new business and channel opportunities
- Maintain accurate information in the sales CRM
- Attention to details
- Strong business development experience, preferably in education / games
- Commercial and business acumen and strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Environmental and scientifically literate is a plus
- PR / Marketing Social Media knowledge is a plus
- Freelance work - fees to be discussed
- Flexible hours
- Work from home
- Part of a driven team
- Meaningful work
- Get free training on Sustainable Development
- Opportunities to grow with the organisation
If you are interested, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org