Job ad - Science Teacher
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a talented and passionate Science Teacher to take control of their career, in a role with a genuinely motivated social entreprise and an excellent work life balance.
We are a fast growing educational social enterprise aiming to introduce the Science of Sustainable Development to schools and families, while raising awareness of topics such as climate disruption, bio conservation and healthy living.
We produce STEAM educational card games and teaching material for the general public and for schools.
(STEAM = Science Technology Engineering Arts and Mathematics)
We are based in Bromley.
We are currently operating in London and Paris.
We are looking for a local,member to complete our dynamic team and help us take our organisation to the next level.
The potential candidate will be expected to:
- Produce educational content and resources
- Build lesson plans
- Innovate new experiments
- Run workshops, assemblies and CPDs
- Curious and innovative mind
- Positive attitude
- Attention to details
- Must have a PGCE and at least 2 years teaching experience (primary KS2 preferred)
- Must possess a degree in a relevant science subject
- Excellent copy writing aptitude
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Environmentally literate is a plus
- Experience of PR / Marketing / Social Media is a plus
- Freelance work - fees to be discussed
- Flexible hours
- Work from home
- Part of a driven team
- Meaningful work
- Get free training on Sustainable Development
- Opportunities to grow with the organisation
If you are interested, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org