Become our STEAM Ambassador
Does your department or laboratory work on topics related to sustainable development such as renewable energy, climate disruption, resources depletion, pollution, biodiversity, food and wellbeing, sustainable cities or circular economy?
If so, you are eligible to help us in our mission to empower children, adults and the whole community to change their lifestyles now for a better future.
- You will supply content e.g. relevant research summary
- You will fact-check to ensure integrity is preserved
- You will advertise our partnership on your websites and social media
Science, Education and Public Outreach
- Adapt your research to wider audiences
- Produce high quality educational material based on your work
- Promote public awareness and understanding of your work
- Disseminate your latest scientific findings
- Contribute to science education
- Stimulate an interest for your academic work
- Inspire coming generations to embrace your speciality
- Extend your professional network and academic recognition
As our STEAM ambassador, we will offer you an exciting selection of workshops, conferences and events throughout the year:
- Talks, lectures and conferences
- Visits to primary and secondary schools
- Workshops for teachers and/or students
- Science fairs and networking events
If you are interested, please email us at email@example.com to find out more about this opportunity.
DIVERSITY DECK® Collection
The new must have family eco-play games
DIVERSITY DECK® card games are for all generations, to enjoy playing classic card games such as snap, happy families, crazy eights, black jack, go fish, rock paper scissors and more, whilst providing a great way to introduce different levels of learning as starting points of conversation around sustainability topics. Our two special cards, Calamity and Parry, add even more fun and strategic problem to solve the game.
Supports the UK National Curriculum and promotes STEAM learning and the UN's 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
All our products are durable and printed locally in United Kingdom on 100% recycled non bleached paper using ecological inks.