17 GOALS | A united version of Black Jack!
Aim of the game | Win by adding points up to 21
Before you start
How to play
- Shuffle all the cards and deal three cards to each player. Make a pile with the cards left.
- In turn, players request one card at a time
- They add up their cards’ numbers to get 21 points exactly, or as close as 22 as possible to 21 points. Players decide when to stop.
- If you add up to 21 points exactly, you win 3 goals. If no one adds up to 21 points the player with the closest total to 21 wins 1 goal. Players with more than 21 points lose 3 goals.
- The winner is the first player to reach 17 goals or more.
- Play until one player wins all the cards.
- PARRY | Value 0 points – Add 3 goals
- CALAMITY | Value 0 points – Deducts 3 goals
Tags: Rules, 17 Goals