DOUBLE SNAP | A challenging version of Snap!
Aim of the game | Collect all the cards
Before you start
How to play
- Shuffle and deal all the cards.
- Players keep their cards in a pile face down and must not look at them.
- Each player flips their top card and places it face up in the centre.
- If the same picture, number or a parry card appears, players slam one hand on the pile.
- The player slamming the card first takes the pile of cards.
- Play until one player wins all the cards.
- PARRY | The first player to slam the pile, wins the cards
- CALAMITY |Skip your turn
Tags: Rules, Double Snap