BE AN ELEPHANT | A strong memory booster!
Aim of the game | Find 3 matching pictures
Before you start
How to play
- Shuffle the cards and display them face down in a grid in front of all the players.
- In turn, each player (or team) turn over 3 cards.
- If all the cards have the same pictures, players place them face up and have another go.
- If cards are not matched, players put them back face down in their exact position on the grid.
- Then the next player has a go.
- The winner is the one with the most cards.
- PARRY | Have another go discard it
- CALAMITY | Skip your next turn
Tags: Rules, Be an Elephant